Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i miss byu

I still miss the life of a student, especially now, when life is getting hectic at school.

I used to feel bad for my friends who spent hours in the library and then had to go to the testing center.  I would die for that again.  I loved camping out in the library, although I think I love it even more now that I am don't get to do it much.  I even miss the testing center.  See, back then, life was only me.  For example, my tests only determined how my day would turn out, I chose to study because I wanted to do well.  I decided to be in the library because I wanted to be there.  Now, every thing I do during the day will determine the attitude of 13 students for the rest of the day! ahhhh! I can't choose just not to work. I can't decide that I want to work from home instead of the classroom.  I feel so selfish...

SO, I am here, sitting in the HBLL (the BYU library) and really enjoying it.  I have a few IEP's to work on, so I have brough all my school stuff and have claimed a table on the second floor back behind maps.  I attempted the periodicals, but I don't have that confidence that I had as a student.  It has been 6 months since I graduated and even more since I actually spent time in the library.

Still, I feel at home here and I have completed one full IEP.  Go me!

No comments: