Saturday, October 16, 2010

the fourth day

It was another great day in New York!



We went boating in Central Park!  That was one of the funnest activities for sure.


This is the view from the Belvedere Castle.  Central Park might be my favorite place in all of New York.


The Belvedere Castle! 

After our walk through Central Park we went over to Aubrey's football game.  While we were waiting for her game to start, a team came over begging one of us girls to come play with them.  I had nothing but Lacey had running shoes that she let me borrow and found me some pants belonging to a man on Aubrey's team (they hardly stayed on me and I am not sure that they even really fit him...).  But it was so much fun to play football, even with people I didn't know at all!  I loved it.


Next we went to the NBA store.  Introducing my future boyfriend, Dwight Howard.  Love him!


Melanie fell asleep on the subway - we must be locals by now.

The famous Crumbs cupcakes!  Aubrey raved about these forever and ever and today we finally tasted them.  We were starving and ate them standing up on the subway.  People have to be so entertained by us!
 

On the Staten Island Ferry!

I know it's little but there she is, the Statue of Liberty!

It was a wonderful day and I am, once again, absolutely exhausted!  Until tomorrow, goodnight!

No comments: