Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For real...

SNOW!!!!!

  I am not even kidding.  This is definitely not a matter to kid about!



This is what I saw as I was driving into Provo after work today...


I heard it had snowed in Provo while I was at school.  I didn't see snow fall in Eagle Valley, but it was wet-ish after school and Provo didn't show signs of snow when I got back down here.  THEN, tonight as I was at the gym (minding my own business, watching the Lakers play the Rockets, and working super hard on the Elliptical) I saw people walking in with freshly fallen snow on them.  OH NO!  I turn to look out the window behind me and I am watching snow fall to the ground.  Not sticking, but DEFINITELY falling.  Gross, Gross, GROSS.


AND on top of this all, the Lakers are currently losing...boo.

No comments: