Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Habitat for Humanity

I don't remember the last time I was this exhausted. I am writing this while lying on my bed, body done moving and brain struggling to think. But, it was all worth it!

So, I have taken a temporary job (just 2 weeks) at XanGo. I LOVE it. It is really wonderful. My first day was yesterday. They were still getting my stuff set up, so I got to explore and have fun.

Today we worked until noon and then volunteered to help build a house in Provo for Habitat for Humanity. Such a neat experience. One of my previous students lived in a house built by Habitat for Humanity and I am grateful for those who put in the time and work so that he had shelter. It was nice knowing that someone was going to benefit greatly from the work we were doing because I have seen it bless someone I love.

But, due to my hard work, it is time for me to take a nap or fall asleep for the night...

No comments: