Tuesday, August 24, 2010

AHHHH

Tomorrow is the FIRST day of school!

Yes, I know this isn't my first year teaching. So, it's my second and I am more a wreck than last year. That's mostly (totally) because last year I had Mijken - she did not let me stress one bit and I love and miss her for it.

Life has been super chaotic these days. Last Saturday I moved back to Provo. I only allowed myself Saturday to get settled in. Since then I have spent most days in my classroom, not getting home until 7:30 or 8:00. I am in a new ward, with new people, and I have NO time to socialize.

But, let me tell you a little about the school I am now working at. Brookside (my school last year) will always be near and dear to my heart. This year I am at Eagle Valley and the SpEd team here is AMAZING. 3 of us teachers are new and were all studying at BYU at the same time. Awesome. Our teacher leader, the only one who is not new, is the bomb. Seriously. She is so great and we get along perfectly. Then my new aides are terrific! They are going to be so good for me.

Mostly, this week has and will continue to be a roller coaster of emotions. That is it for my blog break! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Alyse Bennett said...

Hope you have a great first day! You're going to do great! I love and miss you. The end.

elyssa said...

goooood luck ; ) don't be nervous, everyone adores you and you know it!