Monday, May 3, 2010

sister love

Last night I called mom...but it wasn't a normal phone call.

Mom was talking to the entire family and sort of trying to talk to me. Normally, this would bother me, but I was listening to everyone in the background - laughing, shouting and being crazy as always. I am so lucky to have such an awesome family.



Then today, Michelle was telling me stories about me and Kels when we were little. I love her. We have been best friends from the beginning. My car broke down...she came and sat with me and even drove me to work. She comes into my class and she is SO good with my kids. She comes with me to watch boys play football in the snow. She let's me bring Berto home with us. She has the greatest dance parties. I love driving home just the two of us more than anything. She is very protective of me and my heart (I think I love that most about her...she'd beat anyone up for me!) That's just a small amount of what she does for me. Plus - she's super cute. Yep, I love her.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing makes a mom happier than her children loving one another! Now to work on Han and Port!

Unknown said...

Heyy! You probably weren't perfect either! :(