Sunday, May 9, 2010

my mom

There's no one better than my mom. The older I get, the more I start to really understand all that she has done for me. And she has done a lot. She is my best friend and I counsel with her for EVERY little thing I do. She is my support, the one that stabilizes my life when I am almost positive that all walls are about the crumble.

She is beautiful. She is fun. She can dance. She is funny. She listens. She gives the greatest advice. She is an example. She is beautiful. She loves BYU sports as much as or more than I do.
She comes to my class and supports me and my career by loving my students as much as I do. She can jerk. She is beautiful.
She has the most amazing hair. She is the reason for my Latin flair. She talks to me everyday and if I don't call her, she calls me to make sure everything is alright.

She tries to protect me and my heart. She makes delicious food. She loves the gospel. She has a huge and kind heart. She thinks my friends are great. She thinks I am great.
She gives so that we can have. She lives her life for her family. She loves my dad. She is always right beside me. She loves me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Honey. You are my everything! I love you!