Tuesday, May 4, 2010

kind words

I just want to thank everyone who has given me sweet and sincere compliments recently.
  • A friend from freshman year who just happens to be in my ward again (yes, he is meant to be in my life) gave the compliment to change my day. Love him.
  • A tech in the classroom next to me was talking to me and just stopped to tell me how beautiful I was. Really too nice of her.
  • I also got a very sweet congratulations card today from one of my favorite ladies in the entire world.
  • I was hired by a principal who really thinks I am going to be perfect and doesn't hesitate to say so.
  • All the sweet things my students tell me everyday.
  • A co-teacher who I have developed a very close relationship with and she never hesitates to tell me how great of a teacher I am.
I am very fortunate to have amazing people all around me.
New Goal: To let them know how amazing they are.

No comments: