Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ba da da da da i'm lovin' it

It was another wild day and before I forget, here's a story from our field trip to BYU last Friday...
The bus drove by McDonalds and one of my cute girls says..."babadada (something to a tune) i'm lovin' it." Following her McDonalds song she began to recite their entire menu! haha Truly impressive. This same girl also can't say Tati and therefore I have become Teddy...it still takes me a bit to respond to it.

Today I was sitting on the teeter-totter with my boys, just talking to them. One of them looks at me and says, "I like a girl!" I went through all the girls in our class and then the girls in the class he was in last year. Finally he say no and tells me that it is me! haha ohhhh a crush. I quickly change the subject and my other boy tells me that when he grows up he wants to buy a motor home and move to the middle of nowhere. Now, we were in a serious conversation out on the playground and the kindergartners come out. A little boy asks what my name is and then tells me that he wants to sit on the teeter-totter and talk to me like them. Leave it to the elementary boys to make my day!

Also - Tia Tuki is in town. Michelle took us all to Tucanos up in Salt Lake. It was so much fun and watching Tuki and Grandma together made my night. They are the most adorable sisters ever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If only grown-up boys could be so honest and forthright about their feelings!!! so...you're one of the "popular" girls at school I take it.