Monday, September 7, 2009

Adventures of a Special Educator

I have realized that I should probably change the name of my blog...and I just might one of these days. Everyday is full of new stories.

As I was taking my class out to recess, another student came up to me and started talking. She asked me if I was a new teacher and we made a few introductions. She asked if I was teaching the UEI class and I said yes. I then asked how old she was and she told me she was 8 so we talked a little about third grade. She asked how old I was and when I said 21 she said, "You are the perfect teacher!" and ran off. haha cute.

--------

On another note - I hope everyone got to see the BYU vs. Oklahoma University game. I am so impressed with how we played. I couldn't be more proud to be a Cougar. Also, Provo erupted with our final touchdown...it was a riot. I ran across 700 N. and University sooo many times. Hundreds of students were shouting, chanting, running and every car driving by was honking. Then we ran, BAREFOOT, to the stadium where even more crazy students were celebrating. It was amazing.

--------

One more thing - Such a good day off! I went to Park City for the first time and it was beautiful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE the perfect teacher!!!! That picture of you, Kels, my mama and Michelle is awesome. I love you.