Wednesday, August 26, 2009

draper love

So I was booted from my apartment on the 20th and couldn't move into mine until today. I have been staying at Michelle's up here in Draper for the in between time. Yes, the commute from Draper to Springville is not great, but it isn't all that bad either. In fact, I enjoy the drive.

I have used a few of Michelle's guest passes to her gym and swam for a few hours on Saturday - like real lap swimming. It felt so good. I jumped in and it was just like the old days, although I definitely could not swim butterfly, which makes me sad. Then Michelle and I went to the gym again and did weights and gosh - I just love gyms. Gotta get myself a membership once I start making my half teacher salary. :)

I have also decided that Draper isn't that bad. It's actually quite beautiful.

AND I love teaching. I love my sweet kids and while I can stay awake at school, I am drained the minute they get on the bus. We have had a lot of fun and they seem to like me enough!

life is great

1 comment:

danielle said...

tati! so i'm way creepy & discovered your blog :) i'm so excited to hear about your teaching because i start in one year. You're doing special education right? You're such a PRETTY girl! I've always thought so! Good luck with everything!