Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Joy of Having Monday OFF

Today was Tuesday, but it felt like Monday. Meaning this weekend is going to come faster than ever!

A little girl came up to me in the hall at school and told me that she really liked my shirt. Amazing what the boost that comes from a compliment from a 3rd grader!

My kids all came into class in the greatest moods, but by 12:30 they were pooped. They certainly were kept busy this weekend. I have a student who calls me teacher tati or tati teacher but tati sound different every time she says it.

I am going to go swimming now. :)

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

Kids can be so much fun. I could have written a book on the funny things kids say while working at the school. You're probably to young and gorgeous... but beware of the day when a student says, "your hair didn't turn out today, did it?" Happened to me, and I had a kindergardener tell me I had worn a shirt more than once in a week, which I hadn't. And, a little boy looked up at me and say, "Are you a mom?" I said, yes to which he said, "You're a shrimpy mom." Not always pretty but still very entertaining.
Sorry for the novel. Love ya! :)