Tuesday, July 28, 2009

twenty one


Sooooo...my birthday was Sunday. I am now 21. I think I have hit that point where I feel younger than my age, like, 21 was always old and now I am 21 and I am not sure how to react to that.
My birthday was great though. I spent the day in Draper with family and I just love them. Then my roommate sneakily talked to my family and during ward prayer read little messages from each of them. I cried. Then she invited everyone and had our apartment all pretty with cake and balloons. I love her. My family sent me my favorite movie, Cinema Paradiso, and I am still waiting for the perfect time to watch it. SO EXCITED for that!

This last week has really opened my eyes up to some things and I will have a blog shortly sharing the thoughts I had.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Turning 21 turned out 100x better than I thought it would have.

2 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

happy belated!!!

brooke said...

Oh, you're so cute Tati. Happy late berfday!