Thursday, July 16, 2009

i NEED sleep

I haven't slept much in the last few days. Just trying to enjoy being a college student by seeing Harry Potter at midnight. It has thrown me off for the rest of the week. I don't know that I have ever been quite this tired before and it has let me see a new side of myself, one I don't care to see often...

What I have learned about me when I am tired:
  • I am emotional - happy to sad in seconds, a roller coaster of emotion!
  • I can't focus
  • I feel drained: emotionally, spiritually, and physically
  • I am super sarcastic, hopefully not mean
  • My head hurts
and worst of all
  • I don't smile as often
So, I may or may not be in class right now, struggling to stay awake. I get to go home in in about an hour and I plan to head right to bed for a nap before running (still working on my legs!) and then sleeping again, this time until I have to wake up. Tomorrow is going to be a brand new day! Love Fridays!

No comments: