Tuesday, July 14, 2009

more leg drama

Funny how I was talking about my legs just last blog, but...
I think I must just be super tired and it has been taken out on my legs, the ones that I am expecting to turn fabulous any day now.

First, we went to family home evening at my bishop's house. It was great but when we got home, I was walking with my friend, Josh, back to my apartment. Everything is fine and then...BOOM! He catches me as I fall. Tripped over nothing.

Next, Alison and I go running, just like we do every night. Oh it was great! I was running fast, full of energy. About halfway through, I don't even know what happened, but I ended up on the ground, sprawled half across the sidewalk and the rest of me across the grass. My knee is bumped and scraped and today in class I got some cute attention. One of my students even kissed it better.

Then, after running, I went to take the trash out and over nothing, once again, fell with my bag of trash.

I can report though, that I have yet to fall today!

1 comment:

G Bjorn Thorkelson said...

Goodness girl! Are you going to be one of those old ladies that break a hip?