Tuesday, June 25, 2013

happy tuesday!

It was a good Tuesday.

First.  Ashton took a big test yesterday.  He has been studying for it since before school even started.  He had to memorize a map full of all types of air traffic control goodness.  If you can't replicate the map by memory, you're done.  Well, he found out tonight that he got a perfect score! 100%!  Proud wife moment.

This morning, I spent some time skyping with Kels.  Miss seeing that face of hers.  And that baby bump is growing!  Can't wait to be an aunt.

Then I went grocery shopping.  Which I love to do.  And because we finally have a system down so I know what I am making for dinner during the week.  Impressive, right!  We had a delicious salad tonight.  Fun telling Ashton I just made salad for dinner.  Luckily, he liked it - or at least, he told me he did.

Ashton and I discovered that our movie theater does $5 matinee movies on Tuesdays!  Score!  Guess what we will be doing Tuesday afternoons for the rest of the summer...

A few of you have asked me about interviews.  I have had 2 since we have been here.  One of them offered me a position just yesterday, but it's a 40 minute drive and I did a 40 minute commute for the last three years.

I have another interview for a school in the next city over on Thursday and another interview scheduled for two weeks from today.  Hopefully, I will be sharing a post titled, "I got a job!" pretty soon here.

We also went running tonight.  My mile times are getting fast running with my man!  (But not fast enough to share yet)  He sets a fast pace.


And because we ran, we let ourselves eat a late night bowl of cereal.



No comments: