Tuesday, June 11, 2013

all that green

I have a headache from applying to every single school district in a 30 mile radius (which is like 7), which is funny because I am pretty sure my last district was pretty close to being 30 miles itself.  Sure hope one of these districts realizes that I am a pretty amazing teacher and hires me fast!

So I am taking a break by updating the blog and listening to my current favorite song on repeat (Blurred Lines by Robin Thick ft. T.I. and Pharell).  AND I LITERALLY JUST GOT AN EMAIL TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW!!!  Send me some luck on Thursday morning :)

Anyways, I just wanted to talk about how GREEN it is out here.  That is probably my favorite thing.  Ashton and I have been on quite a few walks and I have my camera out almost all of the time.  So I have a lot of pictures of the beautiful scenery and my husband.  I love it.


Seriously, it might be one of my favorite parts of the day.  I love this man and I love the adventure of living in Minnesota with him.

Even the adventure of last night when I didn't buy bug spray and poor Ashton's neck looked like this...


He had at least 12 bites on his neck alone.  Don't worry, I bought bug spray first thing this morning.

So far, we just love Minnesota.  Everyone is so nice to us.  Our ward out here is fabulous.  And it is beautiful.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Good luck on your interview. OH MY GOSH! Ashton's neck!

Rosie said...

Good luck on your interview! They will love you. I never realized how beautiful Minnesota is. Glad all is well :)