Tuesday, April 27, 2010

welcome to the world of a grown up

I have graduated from BYU...so now what?

I am open to any suggestions! :)

Here is my tentative plan: Move back to San Diego for the summer and find a super, cool fun job. Then, in the fall, hopefully teach wherever I get a job that I feel excited about.

If you can't tell, there are a whole lot of holes in this description of my future. I seem to be swimming (because I no longer feel like I am drowning) in the unknown and all the uncertainty of everything. BUT I have this new goal to do it with grace. Last summer Alison and I made a goal that we wanted to accomplish hard tasks with grace and I have realized that I need that now more than ever.

So - if you know any families with a child or children who have disabilities and want a totally awesome nanny/babysitter...pass my name along. I also really want to teach some sweet kids with disabilities how to swim or just how to love being in the water.

I really am looking forward to the endless possibilities that life holds for me.

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Tati, go on edjoin.org
there are some special ed jobs in san diego county. Look early, they will close.

Cami said...

I've been looking at summer camps for kids with disabilities and 1- there are a bunch in california and 2- they have fun activities like swimming. Some camps are looking for staff others are just looking for volunteers. Just search for camps for kids with disabilities on google and you're sure to come across a ton!