Thursday, April 15, 2010

sucker for the past

That's it. Bring back any old memories and I am in love with that time again.

I guess it's great thinking of all these happy times, but I also think it's fairly unhealthy the way that I let it get to me! I just dream of old memories. That also means I have a lot of good to think about.

Graduation is about a week away now and all I can think about is BYU. Each year brought new challenges, new friends, new triumphs, new reasons to love my years of college. My love for each of these individual years and experiences makes thinking of leaving BYU almost unbearable. What will I do without my closest friends? What will I do without BYU sports to fill my time and social life?

Don't worry - this is just the start. I am sure many more odes to the Y are on their way. :)

1 comment: