Tuesday, April 13, 2010

T T T to the O, O O O to the V, T to the O, O to the V, TOV!

I am back in Utah, but I have some fabulous adventures that I will soon share.

Sunday morning I went to my home ward, the great and the wonderful Twin Oaks Valley. Our stake recently redid ward boundaries, and while I didn't recognize everyone like I used to, I was still at home. Something about this amazing ward makes me so emotional. My family has lived in it for almost 14 years now so it has come to the point that when past ward members are mentioned, I know them. When old stories are told, I know them.

Basically, I love being home and I love the people of TOV who have become a part of my life, a part of my family. From primary teachers to young women presidents, seminary teachers to my bishops. I love them.

No comments: