Thursday, March 18, 2010

this is for REAL!

I woke up yesterday morning a little stressed - it was St. Patrick's Day and I had nothing cute prepared for my kids. Five blocks from my house my car stalls and it is dead, gone, not going to start again. As soon as my car died, I wished I had Robi with me. He was my go-to man when I needed saving and yesterday, I wanted to be saved. I don't think I have missed him so much.

But, to make a long story short - I didn't get to work until noon and my kids lovvveeeeddd seeing me :)

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -* - * - * - * - * -

Oh, and then, on the playground, I was talking to a few first grade girls that were drawing a map. I asked them about it and they told me that it was the treasure map that was going to take them to their boyfriends. "Because we like boys," one of them told me. "Oh I like boys too!" I said. She told me that my husband was lucky. Uhhh...when I told her I didn't have one, she informed me that I was old enough. Great.

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -* - * - * - * - * -

MARCH MADNESS has begun! and BYU won today. I can't lie, I was at work during the game...but I did have it playing on my computer. A few of my boys even watch the OTs with me. We were all rise and shouting the Cougars, but as quietly as possible. Loyd was on fire and Jimmer continued to shock the nation. I didn't make a bracket, in fact, I never have, but I LOVE watching these games!


1 comment:

thorkgal said...

I'm a little confused about the speedo man... is he Irish, one of your students, your fix-it man, or why March gets it's madness? I'm left hanging! Ha ha