Thursday, February 23, 2012

baby sister's birthday

Best reason to blog is a BIRTHDAY!

That's right.  It is Hannah's birthday!  She has become a teenager.  (Don't we all remember what a big deal it was to turn 13!)

I love my beans a lot.  So much that this lucky girl has had three previous birthday posts (That even shocks me - I didn't realize my blog had been around for that long!):

Pretty much, she has and always will melt my heart.  She is the sweetest.  The cutest.  The funniest. Baby sister any big sister could ask for.


For at least a year, she did not go anywhere without her tiara...


Hannah got the curly hair I always wished for.

 I will never forget how she would cry every time I had to leave for BYU.  No one else did that.  I missed a lot of Hannah's little girl years - everything from the time she was 7 to 12.  But now, lucky for my whole family, I get to be a part of it all again...probably more than they would like.  I have to say, that is the best part about moving back home.  Sharing the memories of my siblings growing up.




My hannah banana,

There is no one like you.  You are unique.  You grew up with three older sisters, that you followed with all the love a little girl could have, and have become the best mix of us all.  No one can dance like you, laugh like you, or dress like you - at least not as well as you can.  You don't complain.  You give your all.  And I know you won't trade me for the Utes like one of our sisters has...Thank you for your shining example.  Thank you for the love that you have always given me, especially when I don't deserve it.

I love you my beans.  I love you a lot.





1 comment:

A Spinster's Dating Encyclopedia said...

That cake looks amazing! I want to try and make it!