Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another post about...

how much I love my job.

I wish that I could post all the amazing pictures I took today of one of my students. We went on a field trip and he was being ridiculously hilarious on the bus today. He was getting all thug like and then being really lovey.

It made me smile. Not just an I-am-laughing-so-I-smile type smile, but an I-am-full-of-pure-joy type smile. And that's how I have been feeling about work A LOT lately.

Granted, the last three days were so jam packed full that I was having anxiety attacks last weekend. But once I get to school and see their smiling faces (for the most part) that stress fades.

They have all been so happy lately and there is nothing I enjoy more than seeing that in their eyes.

On a side note, I am heading to San Diego as we speak. Melanie is driving me and her mom through St. George right now! I know. You are thinking only in St. George at 9 pm? That's a late night. Well, don't worry. We are staying at the one and only Virgin River tonight. A place I have only ventured in the safety of my Burley men...should be an adventure.

Can't wait to see this beautifulness again...

No comments: