Friday, June 24, 2011

A weekend adventure

It's 12:24 a.m. I am sitting in the passenger seat of my car and headed to Southern California. Aaron and I decided to come down for the Gold Cup game (the USA vs. Mexico), but it might just turn into a weekend of Disneyland since the tickets are extremely expensive.

We listened to some of the Disneyland ride songs that Aaron has on his iPod. I got incredibly giddy. My heart was ready to explode with joy and I had an episode of extreme excitement. I am not some Disneyland fanatic, but I grew up going with my parents on a regular basis and just thinking about it brings back such happy, even magical memories.

The soccer game would be amazing too. I have never been to such a big game in my life. No matter what we do, this weekend is going to be pretty amazing.

Oh, and I have finished my first week of ESY (summer school) and can say that I love each of my students already. I am teaching a kindergarten autism unit which is so different from my upper elementary life skills class. I sure miss my kids, but this little summer class is definitely going to help me grow as a teacher.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lauren said...

AHHH! I hope you went to the soccer game! It was an amazing game. :]

I didn't get to go, but I saw it on TV. seriously one of the best games I've seen in a long time.

Les Champs Elysees said...

I loved our weekend! Great post, Had an unreal time with you. Can't get over your face and excitement in regards to us going to disneyland.

Thanks again!

Aaron