Thursday, June 9, 2011

Robi flashback

Today I decided to go outside and sit on the grass by my door to read in the sun for a little.
I remember doing the same thing two summers ago, at my place just a block or two from where I am now. Oh how I love summers in Provo. As I was reading, I got a call from Robi. He wanted to hang out. I told him I would be outside waiting for him. While waiting, I kept reading and totally got lost in my book. Suddenly I hear the biggest, loudest motorcycle pull up next to me on the SIDEWALK and there is Robi with a mischievous smile on his face. He knew very well that I am terrified of guns and motorcycles and we often joked that those are the two reasons we could never get married.
Get ready! He told me. Hahaha yaaaaa right. After at least 15 minutes of arguing, that boy got me onto the bike. I am not kidding when I say it was the biggest motorcycle I have ever seen. I wish I remembered what kind it was, but I was too worried about my life to remember anything except being on that bike, squeezing Robi, and telling him my parents would never forgive him...
I miss my Robison. He is the only person to have ever gotten me onto a motorcycle. I won't ride another one. That was our thing.

2 comments:

Samuel H. Preston said...

love everything about this...

Abby said...

so sweet Tati. Its wonderful knowing everyone still thinks about him...