Sunday, March 1, 2009

COUGAR VICTORY!!!

Yesterday, was a HUGE day for BYU basketball. The Cougars defeated those Utes 63-50. It was some comeback after the half and I sure am happy to be such a fan!

<----This was Friday night. I was wearing spandex and sweats under those jeans with 4 pairs of socks. I even went home and put Aubrey's UGGs on. I wish you could have seen the line of tents behind us. We counted 49 tents at about 7ish Friday night. The tents literally went halfway around the Marriott and I am sure it got even longer. I know that by Saturday the line did wrap around the Marriott and turned to go up the street. CRAZY. I was so happy we were in the front. A wait well worth it. Aubrey and I hung around with our friends and tent until about 1 Friday morning when we happily went home to get some sleep in :) We took Thursday night in the tent and we went to the Draper Temple open house Saturday morning. At one point we had speakers out and we were blasting music. Yes, dance party! Some girl walked by and even called us "the fun tent". We played like a million rounds of Nertz, drank delicious 7-11 hot chocolate, had a bbq...I mean, we did everything!
GAME DAY. We were so anxious to get in!

4th ROW!!


COSMO LOVE: so Cosmo came and joined us for a little bit. I got all sorts of attacked/mauled. No joke - I think he watched the game with us for 5 minutes. We screamed and jumped and enjoyed the game with our favorite cosmo the cougar.

Now, if you did not see the game, let it be known that the Cougars won!!


rise and shout, the Cougars are out...

No comments: