Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Swim Lessons

So I finally got a few pictures of my cute swimmers. Friday was our last day and I have now moved on to a new group of kids. I teach a total of 4 classes everyday and they keep me busy. Both my classes last session were level 1B and this session I start with a group that ranges from between a 2 and 3. They are a private group all from Grace Lutheran. Then I jump into a level 3 - a huge class of 8 with adorable Emma Bird. That is followed by a level 2 - 7 kids who are all about having a good time and staying on the stairs. My last class is the Parent/Child class. A teachers nightmare...the parent is not only watching everything you do, they are in the water with you! I was very worried, especially a hatefter our first day where neither of my 2 girls would let go of their moms. Today went 100 times better. They actually said more than no and let me play with them. I am hoping I start to feel comfortable working with the parents soon.

No comments: