Sunday, July 20, 2008

Buca di Beppo

SO I have this great manager - Alex. I have known him since I was a little sophomore at San Marcos. He was swim captain and I was intimidated by them all. Then the summer after my junior year I began lifeguarding and guess what - Alex was my boss. I was older then and past my oh so shy stage. We have been friends ever since. Sadly, this is his last summer at the pool. (It is mine as well, but I am actually finishing out the summer...) He is leaving us this week for grad school in South Carolina. And since his birthday is on Tuesday we decided to throw a huge party at Buca di Beppo down in San Diego. We had fun and I must say we are a group of good looking lifeguards. I think I should take more advantage of living so close to San Diego...but I say this every summer and still make it down there maybe once.

No comments: