Sunday, November 9, 2014

thor and a grape

Thor. Thor. Thor.

He is our most favorite dog ever and my brother snapped some really cool pictures of him, I just have to share. Then, I have a very Thor story for you.


Always on his daddy's lap.


Why he loves the car.


That face though.

The bond that he has with Ashton is unbelievably sweet and to say he makes us happy is an understatement.

So, on Friday night, when he decided to eat a grape, we were worried. I had read before that grapes could be lethal to dogs and we quickly called an animal ER. They suggested we come in so that they could attempt to make him throw it up and do some blood tests to make sure he wasn't going into renal failure.

We rushed Thor to the doctor and we were there from 9:30 to 11:30 pm. It was just great. Long story short, Thor is alright. We had to take him back in Saturday night just to test his blood once more and everything looked fine.

Best part. Today, Thor and I were in the kitchen and I was going into the fridge to get myself some pickles (pregnant much). Guess what? The bag of grapes,  placed precariously on the edge of the fridge shelf, toppled over. I went into panic mode and rushed to pick up grapes, while Thor went into food frenzy mode and rushed to the juicy green grapes. I fished one out of his mouth, put him the corner, and told him to sit while I picked them up. 

Everything is fine now, grapes just make my heart beat a little faster now.

No comments: