Sunday, November 9, 2014

it's a G I R L

Ashton and I went in for my 20 week ultrasound on Friday. It was 30 minutes of magic. We saw baby's face, feet, spine, heart and watched in awe as she wiggled around.

We didn't want to find out the gender until we had made it back with all of our family, so the kind nurse gave us a little note to give the baker who had agreed to frost donuts pink or blue and stick them in a cake box.

The Smith's and Thorkelson's gathered for pizza and the big reveal. After some socializing and lots of happiness, Ashton and I went to open our box of donuts.



It was perfect. Everything about our little girl is already perfect. I have been feeling her moving, but Saturday I finally felt her moving against my hand! It feels like a dream.

And here are the pictures from our perfect night.


votes at school vs. votes at home


just in case you wanted more than the video





i know it is hard to see, but that is a P I N K frosted donut



We are in love.

1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

I didn't know you were surprised by the donuts TOO! That is SO AWESOME!