Monday, June 4, 2012

Cruising!!!

Ok - this is two months late, but I have to have some type of documentation of this cruise!

To start it off, I was supposed to be at Cami's house at 4:45 the morning of our flight.  I slept in until 4:50 when she called asking where I was.  Dad bolted out of bed and he miraculously got me to the airport on time where I met Cami and Amber.  We proceeded to Houston where we took a Carnival bus to Galveston and entered our ship - the Carnival Triumph.


Our ship was a party.  It was a 5 day cruise with two stops.  Days 1 through 4 (while on the ship) looked something like this!  We danced...tried food like alligator fritters and frog legs...enjoyed sunsets...made friends with foreigners...and ate lots and lots of soft serve.



Our first stop was in Progreso.  Not my favorite place, but we did get to see some beautiful ruins!  And we got rings with our names carved into them for 5 bucks. Score.




Our second stop was in Cozumel.  Cozumel was stunning.  The water was crystal blue.  We went snorkeling and we took pictures with some really pretty birds.



Our last day on the cruise was a blast full of friends, more dancing, jumping, and lots of fun.


Overall, it was another cruise success!  It was a nice getaway and a good opportunity for me to relax and really think about my family, Porter, and everything that had changed in my life just two days prior to the cruise.  To top it all off, Cami and Amber were the perfect traveling companions!  Two angels in my life.

No comments: