Sunday, September 4, 2011

My family is better than your family

So I moved home (for those of you have not heard this little bit of news) and home is no longer San Diego, but Draper, Utah.

I love my family.

- My dad made waffles, eggs, and bacon for dinner while the rest of us took naps.
- Mom showed me where her little stash of goodies were!
- Porter decided to show me and Syd his favorite song.  Viva la Vida.  Definitely his favorite song when it came out a while back.  He said that it faded out from being his favorite and then he just heard it again and it hit him!  haha He then serenaded me as I walked from room to room.
- He also just walked into my room.  Sat on my bed and said, "Ah, why is your bed more comfortable than mine!" put his headphones on and is just laying here singing Bottoms Up by Keke? hahahaha this is really happening...
And that's just today.  Friday night we watched football, got dinner, then frozen yogurt, and then watched more football.