Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Miss you.

It's Robi's birthday :)

I still think of him nearly everyday.

I think of how thankful I am to have had the chance to become so close with him.  How blessed I have been because of the people he has put into my life.  I learned a lot from Robi.  How to wear footie pajamas. That I should call him for a tow, a tent, sleeping bag, etc. How to throw an amazing party.  How to be friends with just about everyone and anyone. How a boy should treat a girl.  How to have fun.  That it doesn't matter what people think as long as I am loving what I do.  How to try new things.  That I am terrible at making pancakes (or I was, I am better now) because we just expected him to make them for us.  How to pull off a pink robe and pink fluffy slippers.  How wonderful life is.  How to cuddle.  How to love.  How to laugh.


I remember running into him at Liberty Square one night.  All of the sudden the only thing he had on was a speedo. (I am seriously laughing to the point of a stomach ache remembering this)  I ran.  Robi chased me.  I ran really fast. haha I would give anything for that to happen again, to see him in his little speedo. :)

I also went on a "mini-date" with Robi.  It was for a marriage prep class I was taking at BYU.  We were to ask someone to spend some time with us and just ask them a few questions.  I didn't know what I was doing, fresh from the dorms, and with no boyfriend experience so I was just hoping that some boy would stand out and I could ask him on my mini date.  My roommates and I were throwing a party and passing out invitations to apartments.  Robi answered his door and informed us that he wouldn't be going to the party because he liked to spend his weekends with pretty ladies on dates. I pounced on that opportunity and the next day we were having a mini-date.

The following is my Q&A with Robi:

Me: Should women initiate dates?
Robi: It's a wonderful idea for a girl to initiate the second date, to let her suitor know she is interested.
Me:  What do you consider to be a good date?
Robi: You can take three different girls to the same place and the girl will make or break it.  The girl will make a good date good.
Me: How do you choose a good dating partner?
Robi: Anyone who will say yes.  (Then he chuckles) Anyone I can have a good chat with.
Me:  Is there any significance in a third date?
Robi:  Definitely.  I have taken a crazy amount of girls on first dates, but only a save few have agreed on second .
Me:  How can a girl show interest in a boy without appearing desperate?
Robi:  A girl could never appear desperate to me!  Constantly calling me is flattering.


Oh Robi.  I wish I could be constantly calling you these days!  Miss you.  Love you.  You've made me a better person.



1 comment:

aubrey said...

i absolutely loved that post. i forgot about the mini date!! haha i LOVED the transcript - the answers were sooo Robi. Beautiful job, Chachi.