Saturday, September 3, 2011

It doesn't get much better.

I absolutely love what comes with a new school year.

The weather starts to cool down so that I can pull all of my cute jackets out for evening wear.  The leaves begin to change colors.  It's a time to meet new people.  BUT MOST OF ALL...it's FOOTBALL TIME!

BYU had their first game tonight at Ole Miss.  Next week we play Texas and, yes, I am going!  So exciting.  Mel and I fly down and meet Aubrey there.  

Basically, I love looking forward to Saturdays packed with football.  I will miss my favorite front row seats and cougar fanatic buddies, but at least I am still going to games.  I cannot stop looking at football pictures.  Those are some wonderful memories.


 2006 season.  Freshman year.
 2007 
 2008
 2009
2010 Season

1 comment:

aubrey said...

this post made me tear up. how i love cougar football.