Monday, September 26, 2011

Driving...

I have two pet peeves when I am driving.

1.  When drivers don't use their blinkers!
     - Ok, Utah seems to have  a serious problem with blinkers.  It's like they never learned that you can actually be pulled over if you don't use it.  Maybe it's the cops fault for not enforcing it?  But really, I use my blinker all of the time.  Even if I am somewhere between Vegas and Baker, middle of nowhere, middle of the night, I still use my blinker.  If everyone used their blinker, then we would all be prepared for your next move.  It's simple and there is a reason.

2.  When drivers feel the need to go under the speed limit...by a LOT.
     -  This is so frustrating.  If you go the speed limit, I have to respect that.  But when the speed limit is 50 and you are going 40?!  Or 35 and you are going 27?  Seriously.  Not allowed.  It's bad when it is a one lane road and you are stuck, but it's the worst when there are two lanes and two cars going 8 below the speed limit, right next to each other, leaving you stuck...

That's all.  I cannot stand bad drivers and you are the worst if you can't drive the speed limit and use your blinkers.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: