Monday, May 4, 2009

sunny monday

Kelly got married in March. Ever since then she has made a point to stay my best friend. I still remember crying the day she asked me to be her brides maid and then again as Jason drove away her away after their reception. She made me cry again today.

I was at work when I got a text asking what my address was. Kelly is full of surprises so I gave it to her, thinking I had a letter coming in the mail. We continued to talk and how I love talking to her. She is interested in me and really cares. The conversation alone was enough to make my day the greatest Monday it could be...then I come home. I walk upstairs and there I have a bouquet of the most beautiful yellow roses I have ever seen. I thought maybe Aubrey got flowers until I saw the note. They were from Kelly. I couldn't help but cry...gosh I am getting all teary-eyed just thinking about it.

Kelly, I love you. Thanks for always being there. You always know when I need you and once again, I needed you today.

No comments: