Friday, May 8, 2009

VOLLEYBALL!

I have the sweetest job. That is all I really have to say.

BYU has been hosting the Men's Volleyball NCAA Championships and I was recruited to man the snack table. That's right, as the boys finish their practice they walk by my table, we chit chat a little, and then the next team practices. The boys will come in and be like, "Ohh Yayy. Vitamin water girl is here!" The tournament started with USC, Penn Sate, UC Irvine, and Ohio State. Last night the two California teams won and now, play each other tomorrow and I even got tickets for the championship game! Gosh, I just can't even control how happy this all makes me. At first, it was like eh, BYU isn't playing and I just didn't really care but as I started watching practices and getting to semi-know the teams I decided I needed to see the game.

How can you not love volleyball?

No comments: