Saturday, September 27, 2008

ward party AND mechanical bull riding!

We had our first ward activity last night! Oh my. We went up into the canyon - beautiful by this time of the year. The colors we are changing and it got cold real fast. We played wiffle ball, football, frisbee, volleyball....so we obviously had it all going. Then we watched Emperors New Groove on a projector! My toes were frozen about a half hour in and we had to head home.

So we got home by 9 and remembered it was ROBI's birthday party! He had a mechanical bull and everything. I rolled off the front both times I went. First time Aubrey jumped the bull with me. We were the first girls to go together and you know the boys got a kick out of it :) haha The second time I went though I really hurt myself. I landed right on my head! And I had a headband on with it's poky teeth - I think those made it horrible. BUT we got to see ALL of our favorite boys from our ward last year. It was a ton of fun :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Sounds like great fun :)

thorkgal said...

That's what makes you so awesome, you LIVE LIFE.

Arica said...

sounds like a blast. you're definitely maximizing your college experience. so good for you. :)