Sunday, September 21, 2008

BYU FOOTBALL!


Can I just start by saying that I LOVE MY TEAM!!!!
So my seats are pretty fabulous - no joke, I can smell the team when they come to the field. It is insane. I am pretty far north though so I can't see much of what happens in the south end zone. Also, being right next to the boys means not being able to see what happens on the east part of the field. They are big boys and not easy to see over.
I am sure most everyone has heard how we dominated UCLA on the 12th - a complete shut out! It was the Bruin's worst lost in something like 75 years. Then we shut Wyoming out yesterday. Do we realize how exciting this is!?! I finish every game so proud to be a cougar.
Yesterday they decided to do the haka at the middle of the field, rather than on the south side. I LOVE the haka. Nothing gets me more pumped for football.

No comments: