Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Party Begins

My roommate Alison's birthday is today so Aubrey last minute decides it is a good idea to do an open house/birthday party last night. We had so much fun!
I made my wonderful fliers and Tuesday night we distributed them throughout our ward. Aubrey spent Wednesday making cute cakes and even saved one for me to decorate! People started arriving at 9 and by 9:30 our apartment was full and our 4 cakes were gone. We went through tons of ice cream and 3 bags of candy!
Oh my goodness, Aubrey and I know how to make things fun. It was quick, easy and everyone had a good time. Alison loved it and couldn't stop thanking us. We even took our first roomie picture (as you can see in my heading).

THIS IS THE YEAR!

Oh - and the big BYU vs. UCLA game is on SATURDAY!!!!

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

Hey, Shawn's birthday is coming up... put that in your party planner. Your in charge!!! Ha ha.