Sunday, September 7, 2008

She's BACK!


Last night I drove to the airport and got to pick up my roommate and best friend AUBREY! I have been living without her for more than a week and life was rough. It was a wonderful reunion and I think I can finally get into life in Provo. She is just the best roommate you could ask for - so willing to help and do anything and she gives the greatest advice. Plus we share a love for sports, dancing, all things crazy, and beautiful men :) haha As you can imagine, we are always having fun. yay for out third year together.

My schedule has changed a lot. Mondays and and Wednesdays are going to be KILLER. School to work to school. I don't know how I am going to do it but I hope to just jump into the schedule. Also my car is sounding broken...I think I will have to take it in this week. I am scared to drive it to work tomorrow so I will call the mechanic and see what he can tell me. I'll probably have to take it in.

I made it through a week in the new class and so the teacher I work with brought me and her other aid a rose. She is so sweet. She was so genuinely thankful to us. I think I am going to learn a lot working in this classroom. She uses my opinion so much and is really relying on me to help with some of the new techniques she wants to use in the classroom. I am looking forward to what I will learn.

Well - tomorrow is my tryout of this long day and I have a ton of surprise homework to do...lucky me

No comments: