Sunday, June 19, 2016

father's day



I don't even know where to begin!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet dad and Rooney's Babbo. I am constantly overwhelmed by your wisdom and I never want to forget the power you have or the spirit I have felt as you share life lessons with us. Thank you.


Happy Father's Day to the father of my dear husband and Rooney's Grandpa. Ashton is who he is because of you and we are so grateful. Thanks for being the example that every boy needs while growing up.


Happy Father's Day to my love, Ashton!

Rooney lights up when Ashton walks into the room. First thing she says when she wakes up in the morning is, "Dada! Dada!" and if I walk in to get her, she literally gives me a disappointed sigh and then runs into my bedroom searching for Ashton. She gets jealous when I hug him and will do anything to be the girl next to him. From the very beginning, I knew she was going to be a daddy's girl and it is the sweetest thing to witness.

 Rooney, Thor, and I more than adore/love you. We are really, basically, just obsessed with you. I am constantly in awe with your kindness, patience, and willingness. You never complain, never hesitate, and never fail to smother me (or Rooney, or Thor) with love. I really hope that Rooney grows up to be more you than me. You are (our) everything and I have loved watching you become such a wonderful father to our babies.






      that smile is because she is with her dad







No comments: