Tuesday, May 24, 2016

roo + san marcos

There are few things I have to do when I am home, a few things that I just LOVE & are really a part of me.

Luckily, Rooney was able to experience all of them while we were there

- Friends that are more like family

Between Jackie's wedding, staying with the Hofer's, and visiting friends - Rooney was able to meet lots of people who have been influential in my life. 





- Killer Pizza From Mars (our very first stop once we got into town)

She used her two teeth and went to town on pizza that I love, but aways forget just how truly delicious it is!


- Mr. Taco

The bean and cheese was good, but it was the horchata that she couldn't get enough of!


- The beach!!!!

The weather wasn't all that warm, but Rooney tried so hard to get in the water. And then she rolled in the sand. I can't wait for our next trip out there so she can actually get wet! And if I am being honest, she was just as happy at the beach as she was at Disneyland.









Until next time San Diego. We miss you already!

xoxo

No comments: