Monday, May 23, 2016

Jackie + Adrian

The whole reason we planned this trip home was for Jackie's wedding!

I met Jackie during the summer of 2008 - right when I came home from my study abroad in Mexico. I was in a funk after the study abroad. For a few months, I had 30 friends to do everything with - social to the max. Then I was back at home before BYU started again and felt alone. Jackie changed everything for me and I ended up having one of my most social summers ever.

When I think of Jackie, I can't help but smile. Jackie exudes happiness and that happiness is contagious. When I am with her, my insecurities fall away and I truly have fun. She makes you feel like a million bucks. She is loud, not afraid to say what she wants, and welcomes friends with open arms.

Then I met Adrian and I am so happy he is her man. He perfectly compliments Jackie and he so obviously and undeniably loves her. Celebrating their wedding was beautiful and filled my heart with love.


I loved how intently she watched the ceremony. So sweet! 

My favorite ladies.

She was stunning!






Jackie & Adrian - I wish you guys the best & think you need to come visit Utah this summer :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so incredibly sweet. "My insecurities fall away and I am truly happy" <-- that right there says it all. Great description of her!!

Unknown said...

This is so incredibly sweet. "My insecurities fall away and I am truly happy" <-- that right there says it all. Great description of her!!