Monday, June 15, 2015

porter's farewell & roo's baby blessing

May 24th was a perfect day.

Not only was it our 2nd wedding anniversary...


but Rooney was blessed and Porter gave his farewell.

Rooney looked perfect in her beautifully handmade dress. She was an angel baby and Ashton gave her a beautiful blessing.






my beautiful baby girl

Porter's talk was great. It blows my mind how grown up he suddenly became. I remember watching boys give farewells when I was a teen and thinking something along the lines of them needing their mission to help grow and mature. After Porter spoke, I think everyone could tell just how prepared he was. It was moving. I will see if I can get him to send me a copy of it.


I love Sundays, especially ones surrounded by so much family and so many friends.

No comments: