Friday, June 5, 2015

six years down

Today is my last day teaching.

It doesn't seem real (so I am surprisingly not emotional) and I don't think it will hit me until fall comes around and everyone, but me,  is going back to school. I know I recently did a post about teaching so I will keep this one short.

I have loved teaching. I have met/worked with so many wonderful people. I have loved my students the most, though. Teaching special education is a pasion of mine and I hope that I always get to interact with these special kids, even when I am not in a classroom. I have learned great lessons about love, selflessness,  not judging, serving, and always growing to reach our potential. Each of my students has changed my life. Because of them, I am a better person.

These 6 years have been amazing. BUT...

Tomorrow, I become a fulltime mom!!!

No comments: