Wednesday, March 25, 2015

one week old



She is perfect. I am in love. No, I am more than in love. There are no words that I can use to adequately express how she has changed me, the love she has brought into my heart. Not only do I love her more than I thought I could love anything, but she has also made me fall in love with her dad even more.


baby and daddy                                                          four generations of Fry

Rooney has brought lots of lovely visitors our way! Grandma said it was a good thing we had so many stairs otherwise so she can't make an easy get away with baby girl.

 after nap stretches!                                              those big eyes get me every time.

I take pictures constantly and I think every single one of them needs to be shared - but I try my best not to overwhelm social media.

 baby's first bath. she loved it.                           i love her yawns. cutest face.


Cousins!

millie loves being a big cousin. it's the sweetest.

Baby girl eats constantly and sleeps most of the time in between. Though, she does enjoy being wide awake from 2:00am to 5:00am every night. She is always being snuggled by someone and she loves to smile. She has active little chicken legs (I am hoping they chunk up soon here) and the longest little feet. I love dressing her up. She hates diaper changes.

 i have had one afternoon alone with my two babies. it was a bit chaotic, but this is one of my favorite pictures ever.

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

She is really quite exceptionally beautiful.

Rosie said...

They will chunk! Boston had chicken legs too. He chunked at about 6 months.

GrandmaNutt said...

You are forevermore a mother now. Lucky little Rooney. I loved the Fry Four Generations photo.