Sunday, April 13, 2014

yay! for a birthday!

Everyone, everyone, everyone!

Today my hunky husband turns 26!!!!

His mom posted these today and they just melted my heart! Cutest boy.

Time to celebrate! With some trifle, of course. When we get to eating it, maybe I will remember to share a picture because it is quite the beautiful thing.

Yesterday, we found that Minnesota has a Rodizio Grill and that it isn't even that far away! So, of course, that is where we had his birthday dinner. Now, Ashton served his mission in Brazil and we talk about the yummy food quite often (thanks to Tucanos, I have a serious addiction to pao de quijo, also known as, cheesy heavenly goodness bread), BUT we had never gone to a Brazilian grill style restaurant together. It was so fun to see him as the guarana he drank instantly took him back and he would speak in random bits of Portuguese.

 The man, happy with his sweet and spicy chicken, pao de queijo, and guarana. 



Taking pictures after eating is not the best idea - we were so full.

In all seriousness though, words cannot express the way my heart has grown with love for my man. Ashton has been a rock. 2014 has not been easy for us, especially for me, and Ashton is so willing to just sit there, listen, and hold me. He has shown me what love is. He is constantly serving me and surprising me with his thoughtfulness. He laughs at everything which is contagious and melts my heart. He is willing and will never let anyone down. He is everything I have ever dreamed my husband would be plus so so much more.

I love my man. I think the world of him. And I really think he is the handsomest. I just can't get enough of him.


2 comments:

FRYBABY said...

I agree:) AND he has the most beautiful and caring wife. He is so fortunate to have you:)You make a fabulous team!!

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Happy Birthday! Lucky you are to have a husband like him. Wish you both the best of everything. Stay strong & spread the love.