Wednesday, April 9, 2014

General Conference

We spent this past weekend in CHICAGO! Wooo. I can't wait to share those adventures with you, but I have something more important to discuss right now.

Because of our little getaway, we weren't able to enjoy General Conference. General Conference happens twice a year - the first weekend in April and the first weekend in October. It is a time for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (and whoever else would like to join us) to gather worldwide to listen to a series of two-hour sessions, receiving inspiration and instruction from Church leaders. As I have said before, it is one of my favorite weekends.



If you are like me and missed this wonderful weekend event, do not worry!

You can find all of the wonderful talks here. I am so looking forward to studying the words and hopefully sharing some of the inspiration with you.

xoxo

No comments: