Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Room 201

I won't lie, going back to school after a break makes me a little nervous. I have a flood of emotions the day or two before. Anxious. Excited. Nervous. Overwhelmed. Our behaviors and memories just aren't the best after 17 days of no school! And we were getting a new student that I knew nothing about.

But guess what!

My class is the best. They were perfect today, and I am not even exaggerating. Everyone went where they were supposed to. They all did what I asked. Everyone participated. Everyone worked hard. They were so much fun. I could not be more proud of them! I sure missed their sweet faces all break long.

And my new student? Well, he is just the most polite, friendly, social boy I have ever met. He has a great little sense of humor and follows my directions as fast as lighting. He is a wonderful addition to my classroom and I cannot wait to get to know him better.

I could gush and gush about my kiddos forever. Gosh. I am so lucky to be their teacher. Now, I just hope this perfect day can be repeated over and over again (which I am sure it can be, right?).

Also. I went to a jazz game tonight with some of my most favorite people in the whole wide world. I loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you more perfect days!

I found your blog by hitting "Next Blog" on my blog...love it...following!!

♥ Shia